400 Block Independence Blvd.
Freedom Park was constructed in 1983 by the City of Morganton adjacent to Freedom High School. The park is approximately 30 acres.
- One-mile lighted walking track
- Two (2) multi-feature playgrounds
- Regulation Sand Volleyball Court
- Lighted softball field
- Six (6) lighted "Flex Court" tennis courts
- Practice soccer and football fields
- Two (2) basketball courts
- Four (4) family picnic shelters with grills (no reservations needed)
- Handicapped accessible restrooms